Thursday, August 8, 2013

Puzzle - Summer Fun - Totes

I had family over a few weeks ago and I put out a puzzle on the table so everyone could attack it each day and see how far they got.  It is finished - it was lots of fun.

I hope to do more puzzles during the winter months.

I completed some totes for World of Cross Stitching, thanks for the donated Bear square.  The fabric has a dog theme.



Just completed a square for a quilt and "Veggies" are the theme.  The group is coming up with some great veggies.

I completed 2 charity quilts, the donated fabric is adorable - orange fabric has bees on it.


The butterfiles are adorable.
Have to go lots still to do.


Cross Stitich Finish - Country Cottage

Country Cottage - Frosted Flake Series So much fun to publish. Frame was given to me by my sister.