Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Christmas in July

I have been working on Christmas items.  I am not a fan of Christmas fabric - I see it in the store and I say - first of all I have enough Christmas fabric to last a few years.

I haven't been in the sewing room but I have been enjoying cross stitching, it is so relaxing and this is helping the stress I have been in lately.  I am retired I shouldn't be stressing - but that is life.

 Love stitching prairie schooler patterns.  World of Cross Stitching has begun doing Christmas cards for the seniors.  If any of you out there have  some holiday stitch items for cards and would love to donate please let me know.

It is such a lovely day again, have been working in the garden trimming hedges, bushes and pulling lots of weeds.  My begonia are not doing well, I have slugs so I am trying the beer method.

Enjoy.


Cross Stitich Finish - Country Cottage

Country Cottage - Frosted Flake Series So much fun to publish. Frame was given to me by my sister.