Friday, January 16, 2015

Why I am enjoying January.

Weather is cold and it is dark but I do not have the blues.  I am keeping myself busy.
I put all the Christmas stuff away and now I need to do a good cleaning (that won't happen till March).


Tea helps in my Royal Albert tea cup.


The reason I have been happy I have been stitching (so relaxing for me).

When you go to thrift shops and you see a stitching item, save it.

I have been reading also, current book which is great "The story of Charlotte's Web" by Michael Sims.  I enjoyed the book because it told you how the author decided to write it (never realizing the impact it would have in society) and his bio.

Next book is "As Chimney Sweepers Come to Dust" by Alan Bradley.

Exercising helps during the winter months, I go swimming and the pool is so so warm.

So pick yourself up and make January a good month for you.  I have been to "care centers" lately visiting a dear friend and it makes you happy being healthy.  My surgery I had in September is finally healed and I am getting back to normal.

Good day!
Gisela