Monday, February 9, 2015

Maison Sajou

  Have you ever gone to this site?  I would say it is Haberdashery heaven -items are so beautiful.
One day I will order something for myself, probably near my birthday. The store is in France - I would probably never leave.
 

Vintage Haberdashery

Her passion for antique haberdashery items drove Frédérique Crestin-Billet to re-launch Maison Sajou. An ardent collector from a very young age but also a fan of industrial heritage, Sajou is the collation of these two passions.
In this "Vintage Haberdashery" section you will find  objects long since disappeared from the shelves of haberdasheries: wooden tape measures, needle holders, small wooden reels, boxes for buttons and pins, lovely little sewing sets filled with quality objects.  

Available in this subcategory: