Please email me at gasuski@mac.com

Thursday, August 6, 2015

A Good Day!

What is a good day for you?  A good day is when I get up, had a good nite sleep,  a good cup of coffee in the morning.  I love it when I don't have to go anywhere - "yes" I have to water the plants at church, go exercise, visit a dear friend and bring her a meal.  My "to do list" is minimal today.

Starting a new project.
Brenda Karls-Nace is a great designer.  She makes quilts, cross stitch and an active jogger and lots of other creativity.


Red White & Blue - check her out on Blue Ribbon Designs.


I love doing projects with sections in it, applique quilting is not one of them.  

I am in my happy place - did my chores outside and I am going to stitch for an hour, read "A Long Time Gone" by Karen White, then work on my charity quilts - need to bind a quilt today.  Freeze some corn and then tonite watch Season 5 of "Breaking Bad".  Netflix is an addiction so I just watch at nite.

Make sure you have a good day.

Gisela