Please email me at gasuski@mac.com

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

How do you plan your day?

I usually have about 10 things to do on my list and then end up only doing 3-5 items a day.  When I was younger I would get the 10 things done.  I am home and I thought I would do lots more then I actually do.  I am a morning person - unless I have a bad night not sleeping.

I enter this list below on my computer under "stickies" or I use my phone and put my list under notes.

organize dining room
make chili
sew border on quilt
take nail polish off
finish book
go swim
water plants at church


Lots of grocery stores have lists you can print out or use on phones.  

I feel writing down my "to do" or "honey list" works best for me.  I over heard a conversation in a restaurant once when a nurse or adviser was telling the person to write down things you need to do and write that you paid a  bill or took a bath each day on your calendar. The person was forgetting - I believe dementia was setting in.  Getting older isn't easy but I never been happier.

Happy New Year - what will 2016 bring - I hope good health to everyone!

Gisela