Thursday, February 11, 2016

Quilt with fabric from India

This quilt was on display with a theme from India.  The fabric is beautiful.

I have recovered from my sinus infection, I was ready to go to the doctor on day 8 and then day 9 I was feeling so much better.  I think it was a viral infection and only time will heal.  My doctor of over 22 years does not give out antibiotics easily. 

Enjoy your valentine this Sunday, we have lots of family stuff going on.  
January was a good month for me I was in high spirit.  February is tough I miss my loved ones who have past.  Also, my friends are going through hard times - life isn't easy. 

I shouldn't complain because life is great for me, I am currently painting a bathroom and you know what - "I don't like to paint anymore".  This getting older is depressing me cause I cannot do the things I use to do.  I am very independent and I usually get things done.  Painting is not one of my happy places.  I will be done in the next 3 days and then I will be happy again.

Diet is the next agenda for me. 

Gisela