Thursday, August 11, 2011

Message from Bonnie Hunter

Bonnie Hunter has a huge opportunity for you!



If you’ve ever visited the offices of Quiltmaker Magazine and Quilters Newsletter Magazine in Golden, Colorado, you’ll know that they have a GREAT gallery display of quilts from various designers. It rotates and changes and there is always a beautiful quilt show going on in the offices. You can stop in and take a look!

Would you like to have YOUR QUILT on display at the Quiltmaker offices?

I got an email from my editors looking for quilts made with the patterns from my “Addicted to Scraps” column, and I KNOW there are some out there!

If you would like the opportunity to have your quilt on display, I am asking that you mail a picture of your quilt, and a description to Carolyn Beam so she can see how busy you’ve been! From there, they will choose which quilts best suit the space they have and choose the variety they need for a good display.

I’m also asking you to repost this post to your email lists and newsgroups and message boards, even your facebook pages so that we can get the word out to quilters wherever they may be.

I’m hoping we can fill the gallery section of the Quiltmaker office with your wonderful scrap quilts!

And just in time for this post --- There is a NEW block in the latest issue, called Antique tile!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you