Friday, September 30, 2011

Pillows for Nursing Home in Florida - Orphan Pieces

I belong to the World of charity Stitching, I am the person who will be doing pillows for the nursing home, we found out they like the pillows for when they therapy.  I cross stitching pieces were found in a thrift shop, the stitching is amazing.   It was fun to do, had it get it done before I left for UK/Germany - it is coming up on Tuesday.
The quilt pillow is all cross stitched except for the border, I got this fabric at the Mennonite quilt store in Middlebury, Indiana.  I had to use that fabric.


The stitching on this pieces is amazing, the photo doesn't do it justice, pillows looks better in real life.

I just love this fabric, it makes the project Pop.  I am going to use the tuck method, I didn't add lace to this pillow because I thought a man would like it.

I am off to soccer game, church saturday, packing on Sunday and Monday clean the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you