Thursday, October 27, 2011

Why I went to England...

I belong to the Michael Ball Fan Club and I have met the best friends ever.  Here we are in Chichester, UK to see Sweeney Todd (this was the second performance for me).

Andrew Lloyd Webber was there to see the performance and Stephen Sonheim and Carmeron Mackintosh (Les Mes) were there recently.  The performance was brilliant and they hope to bring it the WestEnd.  I recommend everyone to visit Chichester, Harrogate (betty's place) and Kent when they visit the UK.  Absolutely lovely villages to visit.  I am wearing the white top.

The reason for the brilliant performance is because of Imelda Staunton, Michael Ball and the ensemble the play was funny not deep and dark like the movie.
I just love the theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you