Tuesday, January 10, 2012

1 Quilt on Hold to start another one


My bucket list is getting me stressed, I usually like to finish one quilt before I go on to another but I need to do the Sherbet pips one to get it completed by end of February.  Quilts take longer then I thought.  I did finish 2 items in my bucket list 'snow globe' and valentine cards for WOCS.

Across the sea on 'hold' I love my new clothes line that I got from the 'container store'.
WOCS projects done
Sherbet Pips for granddaughter    



I have had the Pips for a year now and also have 'little apples' so it is time to do something. But I cannot forget my charity quilts.
So if you do not hear from me for awhile, you will know I am very very busy.  I am retired I shouldn't be stressing.  I will breathe.  Hope everyone is working on their bucket list.  Have you started one yet or halfway, or even better done with one of your to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you