Saturday, March 3, 2012

Teacher's Appreciation/Finished Quilt

My daughter-in-law is president of the PTA and she does such a great job in always appreciating the teachers.  I made 33 Thank You tags that they will be using.  The scary part is i had all this stuff at home, I was going to do scrap-booking years ago and then I decided it would be too expensive.  I do lots of cards but decided to do quilting instead.

I finished my quilt for Madison and she loves it, the fabric makes this quilt.
I am off to Euless ,Texas for a whole week to spend time with my little grand children and I have a bag of crafts for us to do.  I also got their Easter Baskets ready.  I plan to go to IKEA (very excited) and The Container store.  I will also go to 3 quilt shops. All of you have a great week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you