Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Little Apples

I am making a quilt for my oldest grandchild, love the fabric, second made by Aneela Hoey fabric- lots of compliments on her fabric.

I also have been working on things for WOCS - totes, pillows etc.  The angel is an orphan piece from 1996 someone found in a thrift store, the halo is made from small beads. 

Finished the scroll square for WOCS, I should have ironed the piece before taking a photo, they are fun to do.

Another orphan piece, the stitching is well done, I made a pillow from it, the nursing home residents like to use it when they go for therapy.

 Another orphan cross stitch is also an orphan piece, the fabric is corduroy.

I am cleaning out my closets and getting WIP done, getting company and need to  get organized. 


Happy May Day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you