Sunday, June 10, 2012

Mug Rugs - scraps

I have quite a few bins of scraps for mug rugs, I love to make them.  I still need improving on binding the ends and I think today I will attempt it.   Scraps, Scraps love them and hate them.

I have had this fabric for a very long time and I use it for gift bags, wrapping presents and mug rugs.
I hope to make some Union Jack blocks one day.

I call this one vintage mug rug. 

Spring mug rug...

I have 2 of these made - gift ready for Christmas 2012......
Hexies, love making hexies....

I think you can have so many uses for mug rugs, my husband always has to have one right next to his upstair chair and his man cave area.

Have a great weekend, lots going on next week - swimming, car pooling, cleaning house and getting ready for garage sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you