Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Thank you for the Scraps/Energy for January

I have to give a big thank you for the person who sent me the scraps.  I can't find her email address to thank her again.  It has been such a joy to cut up her scraps, in fact there were 2 fabrics that I have had (we have great taste).  My husband took the box the scrap came in and throw it out right away since the garbage men were coming.  I don't have her address.


I loved the bright fabric and adding a black sash to some of the light fabric changed the whole quilt.
Picture doesn't due it justice.

January can be a tough month for me but I have been having lots of energy.  I have lots to do this year.  I have been busy with knitting prayer shawls, cross stitching valentine cards, making a granny quilt, reading  and sewing quilts with scraps.  The quilts are not fancy but I am enjoying with what I come up with.


I am organizing my scraps - in December it took about 2 weeks to cut up.  How do you organize your scraps, by size, color or as blogger from "Confessions of a Fabric Addict" (amazing person Sarah is): she sorts fabric by floral, stripes, batik, children fabric this time and she could change.

Enjoy this week, time is going fast already.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you