Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Quilts on the Deck/Remember When

I love it when I go into the church closet and I see surprises.  A few weeks ago I found a box with
5 quilts made from polyester fabric.

Look at all the bright colors, the quilts that we have been making (100 is our goal) have not been warm enough according to the people who will receive them so the last 50 we are considering  warmth.  We have order warmer batting to help and polyester is warm.

Look at the designs of the fabric, I just love them:

Flower people.

The flowers are adorable.

 Lots of retro design and colors.

The photos don't do it justice.  My husband had a polyester leisure suit in the 70's out of baby blue polyester.

So many different colors and designs.

Love the green in this fabric.

Hope you enjoyed looking back to the 70's.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you