Monday, July 1, 2013

Back from Vacation

I have been out of town and before I left I went to Council Bluffs, IA and took some photos.  I love packing my camera or Iphone and take pictures that interest me.  Council Bluff  is refurbishing their business district.  Love this color combo.

I love how they put tile into the sidewalk, up the street is an adorable church up the hill.
I love the history this plaque portrays.

The island has sculptures - this is a rabbit head.

I am glad they kept the brick lettering from the past.

These tiles of different businesses are all over the sidewalks.


The door reminds me of a door in Queens, NY when I lived off of Steinway Street.


 So take some time and visit local businesses in your area and take a camera.  This town was only 15 minutes away from where I live.  I also visited the local library and it is beautiful.

Have a safe 4th of July.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you