Sunday, November 17, 2013

My Favorite Things - American Pickers

I enjoy watching American Pickers - while my husband drove back from NY he finally stopped in Le Claire , IA and made a stop at the shop.  He said the place is small and if you don't look closely you will miss it.  The police station is across from the place.  No one from the show was there, 2 employees were there (not on TV) they told my husband that the cast is on vacation and just completed filming.  Lots of stuff in the place and brought some shirts.  He was about 45 miles away and then our son called and said you got to stop and glad he did.

I went to a wedding a few weeks ago and the theme was autumn, the church and table settings were beautiful.  Before the couple went down the aisle they had a roping with fall leaves and a sign "The Beginning of Our Story".

I did get to stop at a LQS and picked up this pattern, now I don't know where I put it.

I had an amazing day yesterday, full of blessings - I am a person who loves to do things for others,
this time someone did something special for me. That is why I am always so Thankful.

Gisela





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you