Sunday, August 3, 2014

Martha's Vineyard to England

Susan Branch I love her products and books. She lives in beautiful Martha Vineyard and she traveled to England on the Queen Mary 2.  Susan Branch "A Fine Romance" is a great great travel guide.  She loves anything Beatrix Potter, so do I.

The photos and stories are so fabulous, you feel like you her with her on her tour.

"Celebrations" is another one of her books.
You can order items from her blog or Amazon. 

I just ordered her 2015 calender items, it is a gift to myself since I will have surgery this coming Monday.
My Beatrix Potter collection:

This is a 2008 Calender and well worth it.  It has photos, little file folders and great photos.

The knitting rabbit I gave to my mother for a birthday present one year.


I have 23 books - found at Goodwill.
Queen of England gave Prince George an original set of these books to him for his first birthday.

Have a great day.

Gisela




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you