I don't know why but I am concerned about winter this year. I will miss the sun rising early in the morning and I am really not looking forward toward darkness 5pm. When I was working I couldn't wait to get home from work and put my jammies or sweatpants on and have a lovely dinner, watch TV, read a book and listen to music.
I move my sewing machine to the living room so I can enjoy the snow in the backyard.
This is my bucket list for the winter coming. I know you usually do bucket lists in January.
1. Look and enjoy blue skies.
2. Make soup
3. Read great books. Do morning and evening pray
4. Make bread
5. I had surgery so I haven't been able to go swimming but I will soon. The pool is always heated.
6. Sew my charity quilts
7. Embroidery - enjoy cross stitching and other projects.
9. I hope to start a block of the month
10. Hexies, Hexies - really enjoy doing them.
11. Go to the Lauritzen Gardens conservatory.
12. Listen to radio - TV gets me depressed in the winter.
13. walking (not a mall walker - unless I really get stir crazy).
Okay, do you have any other suggestions. Remember I am on a strict budget.
Have a great day and I am going to look at the blue sky today.
Love Black Bird Design, lots of stitchers are doing this pattern. The book is worth it. Picture does not do this card justice, I hav...
I hurt my back for the second time in one month and I feel like I am 80. I hurt at church all the time climbing into the attic, carrying hea...
Kits I make for our quilters at church - 48 squares
I haven't posted in a long while - been having issues with loading up photos. Probably storage space & I refuse to give vendors ...