I don't know why but I am concerned about winter this year. I will miss the sun rising early in the morning and I am really not looking forward toward darkness 5pm. When I was working I couldn't wait to get home from work and put my jammies or sweatpants on and have a lovely dinner, watch TV, read a book and listen to music.
I move my sewing machine to the living room so I can enjoy the snow in the backyard.
This is my bucket list for the winter coming. I know you usually do bucket lists in January.
1. Look and enjoy blue skies.
2. Make soup
3. Read great books. Do morning and evening pray
4. Make bread
5. I had surgery so I haven't been able to go swimming but I will soon. The pool is always heated.
6. Sew my charity quilts
7. Embroidery - enjoy cross stitching and other projects.
9. I hope to start a block of the month
10. Hexies, Hexies - really enjoy doing them.
11. Go to the Lauritzen Gardens conservatory.
12. Listen to radio - TV gets me depressed in the winter.
13. walking (not a mall walker - unless I really get stir crazy).
Okay, do you have any other suggestions. Remember I am on a strict budget.
Have a great day and I am going to look at the blue sky today.
I made this for my husband for Valentine's Day. I gave it too him today since I had to do a finish. He told me to make more, that is...
I hurt my back for the second time in one month and I feel like I am 80. I hurt at church all the time climbing into the attic, carrying hea...
What is it with Slime - it is a craze at the moment my grand children have been making it for the last year. GET YOUR WHITE GLUE NOW -...
Kits I make for our quilters at church - 48 squares