Saturday, January 30, 2021

Last Christmas Cross Stitch for this month January.

 

My little corner in the room where I stitch.  I am into plants lately. The large pillow is a Little House Needle words and the small ornaments Prairie Schooler. We have lots of snow here in the midwest but I don't mind it. I am a homebody and will probably stay that way for a long long time.  

My to do list is finish my Mon Petit Blackbird Design in the Oh La La book.  Will show photo next week.

I Stitched this 2 years ago an I can't find it.  I didn't give to someone as a gift.

My to do list:

1. Finish Mon Petit-ful finish into a bag.
2. Select threads for With thy Needle Easter patern/brown linen.
3.  Finish February gift for niece.
4.  Finish January Christmas monthly ornament
5.  Organize/cut fabric for quilting
6.  Kniting my chevon baby blanket

Made Bang Bang shrimp last week awesome.  I follow Steph LI Blogger,
on instragram she plans her meals really well and so easy to understand.  She https://sweetsavoryandsteph.com/
 
Have a good week and yes we need to still hang in there.  It will be awhile before I get my vaccine - I am 1b.

Gisela


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you