Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New Project Blue, Yellow, White

I've had this fabric for a year now and I am putting everything on hold until I start making a quilt for ME.  When I return from NY in a two weeks I will start on my charity quilts (still my favorite to do).

I brought the wired basket at a shop about 3 miles away from me.  Shop has been there for awhile and I just went in the"Whistle Stop" in Elkhorn, NE for the first time.  I brought old clothespins and some ribbon all on sale.  The prices were very reasonable.

The fabric is "Blue Bouquet" by Skipping Stones for Clothworks.  So far I have made nine patch from them.  I want to make a queen size quilt. 

Have a happy day sewing, the weather is wonderful here in the Midwest, we still need more rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you