Thursday, January 17, 2013

Les Miserables - Marius

I got to see the film Les Miserables yesterday and I am a musical fanatic.  I go to the West End/Broadway when my budget allows it.  Musicals are not being produced like years past, so this was a big deal.  I knew every word of the songs and the director did a wonderful production, he nailed it.

The original Marius is my favorite singer in the world Michael Ball, who was in the original West End production and he is so proud of the film.  My hats off to every cast member, singing live is getting lots of criticism but it worked.   Photo taken in Harrogate, UK - MB is so good to his fans.

I made this poster for a contest (didn't win) but I love it.

Lots of luck to the new Marius

 Eddie Redmayne going to the Today Show, he is the current Marius.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you