Sunday, August 4, 2013

My Garden - it is August already....

My garden is over growing and that is just fine.  It started out like this:

I had a late start in my garden since I was traveling to NY and Texas. 
I have zucchini - growing like crazy. I planted tomatoes in different stages and now I have a tomato ready for picking each day. 

Heirloom Tomatoes started out as seed.

I put the heirloom in a garden box, growing great but no flowers, I put this flower (gets bees) to see if that will pollinate.

Other tomatoes are doing really well.


Love my naturism.  Started by seed.

 Need to enjoy this beautiful weather as long as we can.

I let you know how the grow box is doing.  Anyone has any suggestions let me know why I don't have tomatoes buds on them.

Gisela














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you