Sunday, December 1, 2013

Advent, light the first candle.

Back from Texas and it was such a great Thanksgiving. We got home safe and the weather was great.
It was cold, cold in Dallas but the grand kids warmed my heart.

Advent is very special for me, as a child I couldn't wait till we got to church and we would make an advent wreath and then go home and lite a candle.  We didn't have all the fancy candles they have today. 

Everyone in the neighbor hood has their tree up already.  So I have to get started, I try to do something different every year with what I have.  I did go shopping yesterday and the coupons help but then you are tempted to go again because they give you more coupons.  I need to stop and enjoy the holiday.

Turner classic is having a month of Fred Astaire, who came from Omaha, NE so I am very very happy to see him and all the great dancers he performed with.  Great exercise.

Relax enjoy this month.

Gisela



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you