Tuesday, December 17, 2013

It's a Jolly Jolly Christmas

When my boys were 10 yrs. old their Dad took them shopping and brought me this.


My co-worker collects gourds and made me this snowman.

My favorite advent wreath.

My Hallmark Santa.

A chickadee design (they had a fire to their home and business).  Way too many tragedies in Blogland this year.





 I did make this potholder for a neighbor - I won the fabric.

I finished my shopping and I did spend more then I wanted but that is okay.  I brought myself lots of goodies and I am very proud of myself -  I joined  a gym and I love it.  I swim 5 days a week and do cardo and strength exercise.   Since I volunteer at a memory facility charity quilts) I get a great price. God works in many ways.

Have a fun day planned, work on your To Do list so you can at least enjoy them.

Gisela









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you