Thursday, July 19, 2012

Ceramic Knife - do you have one? Moist Towel

When I was in Germany last year a friend had girls night we had wine and cheese and she had a ceramic knife it is all the rage.
This one is Oneida, don't have this confused with knives that are rubber.  The bad part is you cannot put in dishwasher and do not drop it - it will break.  We all ooh and odd about it - you never need to sharpen it.

It cuts very well - but for tomato I would use a serrated knife.


Wusthof knives are the best and very sharp and last forever, but be careful you can cut your self.

It has been wonderfully crazy here, family from Texas and NY. I just wish it was cooler it has been 100 and so so humid.  I brought myself a cooling scarf for my neck from Scheels.  You wet it- snap it and put it around your neck - it does cool you down.

Have a great weekend, lots of sewing next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you