Sunday, August 5, 2012

Swim Trials to London

Omaha, NE is very fortunate to have had the US Swimming trials for the Olympics back in July, 2012.   Michael Phelps - Ryan, Missy were all here and they just loved how we took care of them.  We are so proud of ALL swimmers and everyone who makes it to the Olympic Event.  London is my favorite place to be and now I wish I was there.  Omaha had a Aqua Zone set up for the kids to enjoy and how important it is to be able to swim.  My sons are great swimmers - Chris in Texax is a swim instructor with children.




The pool in Omaha, where the Olympians trials were held.


This bus was set up at the arena in Omaha.

Photos of Olympians everywhere. They signed autographs for the children.



We all signed our name on the phone booth and now this booth is in London, somewhere.

Both of my granddaughters testing their swimming skills.

Aqua Zone had Nemo there, practicing their riding skills.

I am so so happy that my grandchildren had the opportunity to be part of this event.  We have had the trials for twice now  and I hope again in 4 years. The arena seats were filled to capacity, you couldn't get a ticket.

Proud of ALL athletes who made it to London, no matter what country.

GOD BLESS THE USA!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you