Sunday, September 30, 2012

Birthday Party - "Cat in the Hat"

My granddaughter turned 5 and her theme was "Cat in the Hat" by Dr. Seuss. Just loved the colors and the invitation requested books for her day care center and books for the children's heart hospital for their library.  She had an abundance of gifts for these charities.

this was the table setting for the cupcakes.

The cupcakes were adorable.

Made vases out of hat theme, snacks were packed in bags with sandwich, chips and rope candy.

Goodie bags with gold fish and some toys for children to take home.  Plenty of water, this was in Texas and very warm.  Party was at a local park.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/freshsqueezedbaby - I went to freshsqueezedbaby Etsy site and order this shirt for Eden, it was adorable.  My DIL worked really hard to make this birthday party a success and it was a huge success.  THE BOOKS WERE AMAZING.

Speaking of books my local library has this quilt behind a glass door:

I love the above quilt.

Have a great weekend, my next project is to make pillow cases for our local hospital - will tell you more.

Gisela


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you