Tuesday, September 18, 2012

WIP - Stitching


First photo are pieces of cross stitching that I will be making Xmas cards for the nursing home.
Second photo is a cross stitch piece made by a WOCS member and we made a pillow for one of the residences.  The same for the photo below:

The lantern is so adorable, the photo does not do it justice, it will be a nice pillow for a residence in the nursing home.


The above needlepoint is an orphan piece and I have had it for awhile (did not know what to do with it).  I had this fabric and I think it compliments the piece.  The tote should be bigger, I have to admit I cut the fabric incorrectly but we can make it due.  It can be a shoe bag.

Have a great day, working on more projects tomorrow and then Friday off to a "Cat In The Hat" birthday party in Texas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you